How To Chose The Right Toasting Oven
Toaster Ovens are to be found in just about every kitchen or office. Some people may think that toasters are unnecessary kitchen appliances while others will say that a full-size oven or microwave oven will be better.
There is no point in arguing their usefulness because there is no doubt that they are. But for those folks that are always on the go and need things done fast, rushing on the way to work, those with a tight budget, or those with limited kitchen space, their best choice could be a countertop or under cabinet mounted toaster oven.
Advantages of Toaster Ovens
Toaster Ovens are compact and very easy to use. Unlike microwave ovens, you can place them anywhere, and their small and sleek design make them perfect for any kitchen design.
Toasters are great because they heat fast and do not require much supervision while they are toasting or heating food. Therefore, this can be a great time saver since you can continue doing other tasks while the toaster is doing its magic.
Another great benefit is that toaster ovens are very safe to use. Even your young ones can use it to quickly heat up a quick snack or a prepare a frozen pizza. Toasters are designed and manufactured with safety in mind. They may be really hot in the inside but cool to the touch on the outside. They are also designed to be easy to operate and very user-friendly.
Choosing The Right Toaster Oven
A few tips to help you choose the perfect toaster oven for your home or office.
First, talk to your friends and family about their toasters and get their opinion.
Search online and paying attention to the online reviews on all the different toasters. Search for the best toasters and take note of the features of each brand and version. Different toasters have unique features. Most toasters do not only toast and reheat but they also broil and bake and some toasters have specific purposes such as toast bread only and some only cook sandwiches or hot dogs. Make sure that you read product specifications.
Secondly, know the toaster’s capacity.
Some toasters are small and can only cook a limited amount of food while others can accommodate a 12″ pizza. Depending on your family size or the number of people in the office, you may decide to settle for a larger toaster with higher capacity.
Third, the location of your toaster is important.
If you have limited counter space, you may opt for an under cabinet toaster oven. These toasters are very slick and fairly easy to mount under your kitchen cabinet – requiring only a few tools. They come with mounting instructions for a sure and complete installation. Most toaster ovens are designed for top of countertops or tables and available in far greater sizes, colors, and features.
Lastly, it is important that you buy a trusted brand. Some of the most trusted brands are Black and Decker, Breville, and Oster which are among the best toaster brands on the market. Also, take into consideration the warranty of the brand you are buying. Even if your toaster works well, you need to be assured that you have to be protected with at least a 1-year warranty giving your assurance that you get your money’s worth.
Black+Decker Space Maker
This is a nice under cabinet toaster oven with great reviews.[easyazon_image align=”right” height=”250″ identifier=”B001HSMW82″ locale=”US” src=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ScyqaP7HL.jpg” tag=”mdcproducs-20″ width=”250″]
- SpaceMaker Toaster Oven – The easy way to save countertop space in the kitchen! This toaster oven mounts under the cabinet to give you more room for other kitchen tasks.
- 9” Pizza, 4 Slices of Bread – The generous oven interior fits a full 9” pizza or up to four slices of bread. LED Display and Digital Controls LED Display and Digital Controls
- Three Functions – Use it to bake, toast, or keep warm. You have a number of options with temperatures ranging from 200°-400°F, and toast settings from 1-7. Electric drill with a 1/32 Inch drill bit and a 1/4 Inch drill bit
- Digital Controls – The intuitive control panel has dedicated buttons for turning the oven on and off and for each of its pre-programmed functions (bake, toast, keep warm).
- Drop-Down Crumb Tray – Opens and closes effortlessly, and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
Breville BOV 845BSS Smart Oven Pro
This is a beautiful countertop convection toaster oven[easyazon_image align=”right” height=”222″ identifier=”B00XBOXVIA” locale=”US” src=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41p8SvDyEkL.jpg” tag=”mdcproducs-20″ width=”250″]
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking.
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
We are hoping that with this you will be able to make a good decision in choosing the right toaster oven for your kitchen. Remember, check with friends and family, check reviews, know the features and benefits and know where your ideal toaster will be placed.